A non-profit organization, The Marc Lavry Heritage Foundation relies on donations and grants to promote the music of one of the most important composers of the 20th century.
While most of his 400 composition were performed live only about 50 have been published to date. Making Lavry’s music readily available to musicians and audiences around the world requires substantial resources.
Your contribution, large or small, will help us in our efforts to make Marc Lavry’s important musical work known and accessible.
A few examples of projects we are working on:
- Publish Dan Hashomer, the first Israeli opera, and find a venue to produce it
- Produce Opera Tamar
- Print and publish oratorio Sacred Service
- Publish Concerto for Viola and Orchestra, Op. 247
- Print Concerto for Flute and Orchestra, Op. 344
- Produce a collection of Marc Lavry’s songs for a-capella choir